Ignition Interlock
“ASK A TROOPER” by Sgt. Jesse Grabow of the Minnesota State Patrol Q: I got a DWI recently and my driver’s license is revoked and I no longer own a motor vehicle. I do have an ATV and was wondering if I need a driver’s license to operate it? A: In general, a valid driver’s [...]...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow