fire

by Jim Boyle Editor A Zimmerman family is starting over after a fire claimed their home at 11605 261st Ave. N.W. Billy Sanderson was rocking his teething son upstairs one night last week when he smelled smoke. He went downstairs and discovered the room where he had been reading a Bible and preparing for a [...]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon

The Baldwin Fire Department was dispatched to Premier Power, 31521 125 1/2 St. in Princeton, Sunday morning on a report of a possible fire. They arrived to find smoke emanating from the attic of the business. The Zimmerman and Princeton fire departments were also called to fire, which was extinguished fairly quickly. But firefighters had [...]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow