cigarette
by Jim Boyle Editor It has been ruled that a discarded cigarette unintentionally caused the house fire in the 18800 block of Zumbro Street  Aug. 12, according to Elk River Fire Chief John Cunningham. The cigarette is believed to have been discarded into a plastic coffee can that caught fire on the ...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.

×