Termination of Parental Rights Matter
State of Minnesota
Judicial District: Tenth
Court File Number: 71-JV-17-138
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Hailee Lynn Upegui
Austin James Upegui
NOTICE TO: Hailey Lynn Upegui and Austin James Upegui, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 13880 Business Center Drive Elk River, MN 55330, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at Sherburne County Government Center; 13880 Business Center Drive Elk River, MN 55330 on May 30, 2017 at 8:00 AM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Sheridan Hawley
Judge of District Court
BY: Pat Kuka
Published in the
April 15, 22, 29, 2017