STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF WRIGHT
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. 86-CV-14-1151
Case Type: Foreclosure by Action
Townhomes of Stonegate Association, Inc., a Minnesota non-profit corporation,
Wayne Lengquist, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., a United States of America corporation , Stock Building Supply, LLC a Delaware limited liability company, John Doe and Mary Roe,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO WAYNE LENGQUIST, WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A., STOCK BUILDING SUPPLY, LLC, JOHN DOE AND MARY ROE:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to the summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at:
Matthew S. Greenstein, Esq.
Bernick Lifson, P.A.
The Colonnade, Suite 1200
5500 Wayzata Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55416
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Hennepin County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Lot 3, Block 27, Stonegate Estates 2nd Addition, Common Interest Community No. 45, Wright County, Minnesota.
15563 83rd Street N.E.,
Otsego, Minnesota 55330
The object of this action is to obtain a personal money judgment and, at the option of plaintiff, foreclosure of a lien for assessments which includes Plaintiffs costs, disbursements and reasonable attorneys fees, on the above described real property.
Dated: February 17, 2014
BERNICK LIFSON, P.A.
/s/Matthew S. Greenstein Jack E. Pierce, #250557
Matthew S. Greenstein #392044
Suite 1200, The Colonnade 5500 Wayzata Boulevard
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416
Telephone: (763) 746-9227
Attorneys for Plaintiff
Published in the
April 12, 19, 26, 2014