NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: January 13, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 27, 2006, executed by Steven W. Theis and Jessica R. Theis, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Central Minnesota Habitat for Humanity, as Mortgagee, and filed for record July 18, 2006, as Document No. 626892, in the Office of the County Recorder of Sherburne County, Minnesota; assigned by an Assignment of Mortgage from Central Minnesota Habitat for Humanity, Inc., as Assignor, to Habitat for Humanity of Minnesota, Inc., as Assignee, which was dated December 8, 2006, and recorded on December 20, 2006, as Document No. 639007, in the Office of the County Recorder of Sherburne County, Minnesota. The Mortgage was again assigned by an Assignment of Mortgage from Habitat for Humanity of Minnesota, Inc., as Assignor, to Central Minnesota Habitat for Humanity, Inc., as Assignee, which was dated April 8, 2013, and recorded on April 25, 2013, as Document No. 769896, in the Office of the County Recorder of Sherburne County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $116,938.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $91,193.30.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Sherburne County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Lot One (1), Block Two (2), Hillside Estates Tenth Addition
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Sherburne County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 13, 2014, at 10:00 a.m., at the Sherburne County Sheriffs Department, located at 13880 Business Center Drive NW, Elk River, Minnesota.
7. To the best of Mortgagees information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 19445 Dodge Street NW, Elk River, Minnesota 55330, and has tax parcel identification number 75-771-0205.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
9. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on September 13, 2014, provided the Mortgagors have not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
CENTRAL MINNESOTA HABITAT FOR HUMANITY, INC.
David J. Meyers (#151695)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 24934-0001
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Published in the
January 18, 25
February 1, 8, 15, 22, 2014
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE