Elk River has three openings on city commissions

Interested in serving on a commission for the city of Elk River?

There is one opening each on the Elk River Planning Commission, Elk River Parks and Recreation Commission and Elk River Heritage Preservation Commission.

The terms are for three years. For more information, call Elk River City Hall at 763-635-1000 or click here to find details on the city’s website.

Comments Closed

up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.