He tried to put out gas can fire with hose

A male was taken to Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids after being burned.
Elk River police, the fire department and the ambulance service were called to a home in the 12000 block of Ridgewood Drive in Elk River at 2:15 p.m. June 30 on a report of a house fire.
When authorities arrived, they found a male using a garden hose to try to put out a gas can that was on fire in the garage.
He said he was trying to burn items in the fireplace with the gasoline, according to the police report.
He sustained burns to both hands.

Comments Closed

up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.