Baldwin Township business damaged by fire Sunday

The Baldwin Fire Department was dispatched to Premier Power, 31521 125 1/2 St. in Princeton, Sunday morning on a report of a possible fire. They arrived to find smoke emanating from the attic of the business.

The Zimmerman and Princeton fire departments were also called to fire, which was extinguished fairly quickly. But firefighters had to cut into the building to extinguish hot spots.

The Princeton Fire Department's aerial ladder was used to position men near the exterior of the attic as fire crews ripped away the wall to get at hot spots.

Watch the Star News for more on this story.

Comments Closed

up arrow